WireStripper Pro works with single-conductor 10 to 24 AWG stranded or solid wire and will save you time and effort! This 2-in-1 wire stripper and cutter with adjustable pressure (tension) mechanism to match varying hardness & thickness of insulators provides a clean strip without damaging the conductor. Handy separate cutting jaws work with a simple squeeze - even when used with gloves. The adjustable stop provides consistency in wire strip lengths along with a replaceable blade system. Simply insert amount of wire to be stripped & give it a squeeze. The WireStripper Pro will even strip multiconductor flat wire up to a 1/2” wide. WireStripper Pro is not for use with Teflon or asbestos insulation.
• Plastic jaws have teeth to grab insulation while the metal strippers grab and remove ONLY the insulation. No adjustment needed for stranded or regular wire.
• You have to see it to believe it!
• Adjustment for repeat removal of Insulation at same length every time!
• Torsion spring opens the stripper back up after release
• Side Cutter cuts wire like a Diagonal Pliers!
• Body is constructed of heavy duty ABS resin and metal
How it works: Place wire between jaws, aligning to proper length. Squeeze the handles, causing the plastic jaws to grab the insulation on one side and while the stripper cuts and pulls the insulation away from the wire. Release the pliers and they return to the open position.