THE AMAZING Wire Stripper Pro
You don't need to be an electrician or an expert Handy man and have to
guess the gauge of the wire. Any gauge even multi strand wire up to 14
Gauge strip and remove the insulation in one action. Then use the side
cutter built in to cut the wire to length. Cuts out fatigue when
stripping multiple wire lengths. Even a kid can do it. Watch the video!
Available from JC Manufacturing. Logo branded for small quantities! They
come in Counter displays ready to sell at any retail store. They are
Works with single-conductor to 14 Gauge stranded or solid wire and will save you time and effort! This 2-in-1 wire stripper and cutter with adjustable pressure (tension) mechanism to match varying hardness & thickness of insulators provides a clean strip without damaging the conductor. Handy separate cutting jaws work with a simple squeeze - even when used with gloves. The adjustable stop provides consistency in wire strip lengths along with a replaceable blade system. Simply insert amount of wire to be stripped & give it a squeeze. The Wire Stripper Pro will even strip multi conductor flat wire up to a 1/2” wide. WireStripper Pro is not for use with Teflon or asbestos insulation.
• Plastic jaws have teeth to grab insulation while the metal strippers grab and remove ONLY the insulation. No adjustment needed for stranded or regular wire.
• You have to see it to believe it!
• Adjustment for repeat removal of Insulation at same length every time!
• Torsion spring opens the stripper back up after release
• Side Cutter cuts wire like a Diagonal Pliers!
• Body is constructed of heavy duty ABS resin and metal
How it works: Place wire between jaws, aligning to proper length. Squeeze the handles, causing the plastic jaws to grab the insulation on one side and while the stripper cuts and pulls the insulation away from the wire. Release the pliers and they return to the open position.